Santa will only record the first name of children. Nicknames can also be recorded but only if they are so general/broad in nature that they would be useful for other users of the app.
A name recording request can be denied for the following reasons:
- there is more than one name - for example: Rudy and Maria
- the name contains a family name (last name) - for example: Owen Vanderbilt
- the name contains curse words, vulgarity or other words which Santa prefers not to pronounce
- the name is not considered a person's name or nickname
- combined names like "Daddy Vanderbilt" or "Auntie Mary" unfortunately can't be recorded
If you think your recording has been denied without a good reason, please contact us.